Friday, August 21, 2009

Morning Coffee

Hello blogging world! I'm back at it after a few very crazy months. I've been trying to make my blog look cute and haven't quite figured out how to make my banner up top look right (with my family picture on top), does anyone know how to do that?! Anyway, the kids are still asleep so I will try and quickly sum up what all of my mommy friends have missed....


1st-I went back to school as a nursing major! This past spring I took an 8 week medical dosage class and then this summer I had a general health class and Anatomy and Physiology I. Try learning ever detail EVER about the human body in 8 weeks...whew! I made it through with a B. Actually, since I have gone back to school I have taken 3 classes and finished with a B in all of them. I suppose having a husband, and two kids under 3 years old has made me a B student. I have hope for A's this fall though, when I will be taking Chemistry and a math class.

2nd-I started working a couple days a week at Express (my most favorite store!) I'm mostly doing it for the discount, and a few extra bucks each month is nice too. (When I say "a few" I really mean A FEW haha).

3rd-I am back into musical theater after a 3 year break! Oh how I missed singing and dancing and being on a stage. I'm in "Seussical the Musical" With College of the Desert and everyone HAS to come see it! It's a fun musical that loosely follows the story of "Horton Hears a Who". I'd love to see all of my Mom2Mom friends and their kids there! Tickets are $15 and you can either get them through me, or at the college when you show up. It runs the first two weekend of September, I"ll post with more info as the date is nearer.

Scott hasn't been golfing much this summer since he lost his amateur status after winning our car. I know it's been tough for him, but he's been able to be home with me and the kids, which has been helpful for me since I've taken on so much this summer. OK well this blog has been quite long! I'm going to try and post two times a week so everyone keep me to that OK? Miss you all and can't wait for M2M to start!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow you have been mighty busy. Can't wait to see you at Mom2Mom I have been thinking about you a lot.

The Plonski Family said...

She's Alive!!!! Haha j/k :) I'm glad to see you've been keeping busy this summer. Also glad to hear you're all doing well! Can't wait to see you at M2M!