Friday, August 28, 2009

Brave Momma

Yesterday Scott and I had a scheduling conflict (we pretty much have one everyday) so I had one of my girlfriends come over and spend the entire day with my kiddos while I was at a hugh and long rehearsal. I think that I have left them with Holly once (thank you my love!), and other than that, they are only left with our family. Yes, in case you haven't already noticed, I am one of THOSE mommies. Scott and I have tried very hard to only let family watch them. I know that eventually I will have to find a babysitter to help us out. Anyway, while I fretted about their well being all day, they were having a blast with Miss Shawna, laughing, playing, eating, napping ECT. I came home to find Aden cuddled in her lap and he even hugged her goodbye. Everyone was happy and perfectly content, and my house was clean too! I guess trusting my babies to someone else wasn't so bad after all :)

0 comments: