Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year was the first year we actually took the kids trick-or-treating! We visited about 5 or 6 houses and as soon as they grabbed their candy, I would yank it away and quickly replace it with candy that was dye free, GFCF and organic :) They had such a great time! Ava was sleeping beauty and Aden was a farmer. He won't let us put anything on his body that looks weird so this was the closest that I could get to a costume.


PS....why do my pictures look blurry on Blogger?! They are perfect and clear and beautiful on every other website, but not on Blogger...any advice??

1 comments:

Catherine said...

I had this problem too! It didn't used to be this way on blogger! Anyway, what I do now is go to the "edit html" tab instead of the "compose" tab (both on the right side when you are editing your post. In the mumbo jumbo, you will find that there is a "<320" towards the bottom of the picture that you are wanting to post. Just delete the <320 and the picture should be much clearer. It's kind of a pain and sometimes, it over corrects the picture but I find it better than having a blurry one. xo