Sunday, April 25, 2010

This morning, I'm particularly drawn to writing about coffee. Yes, coffee. Every morning it's the same, warm and inviting cup of awakening goodness. It calls my body out of it's cozy comforter, my mind out of it's sleepy haze. Yes, it's April, and my mug is certainly an October mug, but my Daddy calls me Boo....so this mug never gets put away for changing seasons. My devotional is even centered around coffee. I've found a writer who adores coffee and much as I do! This ritualistic cup of joy is a little thing that matters to me.....

2 comments:

Genny said...

from the way that coffee lovers talk about their coffee I wish I liked the stuff! I could definitely use a jolt in the morning!

Katie said...

Oh Genny....once you're hooked, you're hooked. I'd stay away from the stuff if you can :)