Tuesday, May 6, 2008

That Funny Honey of Mine

This morning Scott left me this little suprise in the shower...
l
We keep these letters and numbers in the shower because Aden and I love to play with them. We take showers together in the evenings...call me crazy but it is the best time we get to spend together all day. Scott keeps Ava and me and my boy play in there for the longest time. It's my favorite thing to do with him :) Does anyone else do this with their toddler?? Maybe I'm just weird!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww what a sweet guy!! I can't wait for the day I get sponge messages in my shower, LOL!! It's a very cute idea!

The Plonski Family said...

No way are you weird! That's awesome that you and Aden get to do that! Charlee and I like showers together too! She likes standing in the "rain!" BTW, kudos for scott for

Sabrina said...

How sweet! Not weird at all! I get in the shower with both of my girls to play. They LOVE it!