Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sad Monday

It's been a rough week for us. On monday, our house was broken into about 10 minutes after the kids and I left to run a few errands. They stole my laptop that was in the kitchen. Unfortunately, all of the kid's baby photos and all of our home movies were stored on it, and now it's gone. I have been crying on and off for the past four days. It's like someone came into our home and took our box of pictures. I'd appreciate prayers of peace for myself. I've actually been quite suprised at how upset this has made me. I lost about 9 thousand photos and 3 years of home movies. The cops were unable to find any finger prints. I'm still hoping that it will turn up at a pawnshop or on Craigslist. If any of you happen to have pictures of my kids, I would really appreciate a copy of whatever you have, as we are now left trying to get our memories back...

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Katie,
I am so sorry. I will be lifting you up in my prayers.

The Plonski Family said...

Katie, we are so sorry to hear about that. Did you happen to upload any of them on to any photo processing websites to get them printed? Like Walgreens or Wal Mart? I lost many photos one time and remembered I had them printed out. They were saved on their website. I do hope your laptop turns up though.