Monday, September 28, 2009

Aden's 3rd Birthday

This weekend we celebrated Aden's 3rd birthday! I can't believe that I have been a Mommy for three whole years. Here are a few pictures from his little dinner celebration...

Happy birthday to you....


Sweet boy!



Aden and Chase, "What could it be?!"


First race car


Playdoh is always fun :)


I left Aden fall asleep in our bed after his party. I cuddled with him, and he said "Mommy" about 50 times. I think he was just too tired to talk to me, but wanted to say something. Finally he said, "backward Mommy"....and he was asleep....so silly! I love my three year old :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a big boy!! Great job on the birthday party - it was awesome!! Can't believe he's already 3! Let me know if you want me to do matching thank you cards - you know I will :) xoxo