Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BLESSED

God put a couple of people in my life that blessed me so very much! The wonderful Holly suggested that I take my hard drive video camera to someone who might be able to recover movies from it, even though I had already deleted them. Brilliant idea! I took it to Dave Petrie at SCC. On Sunday he called me to his office and he had pulled 24 GB from it! He clicked open one of the video clips and his screen was full of my newborn Ava, under a warmer, getting some extra oxegyn in the hospital. All I could do was sit on the floor and cry! He was able to recover everything I had ever recorded on our video camera. I am so overwhemled with God and how He always takes care of our family. Thank you Holly and Dave, words cannot express how grateful I am for what you have done for me, for the memories you have helped to save!

0 comments: