Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Big Cut

It's all gone-my hair-that is! I've been wanting to cut it since I was pregnant with Ava but my amazing stylist wouldn't do it until after I had the baby AND lost all of my pregnancy weight. She's a strick one but I'm so glad I listened to her. I love it-this morning it took me 15 mintues to go from sopping, wet hair to totally dry and styled hair. It used to take 30-who has 30 minutes to spend on their hair when they have a toddler and an infant?!?!?!? It was bizarre to see so much of my hair on the floor-she literally held out my ponytail and chopped the entire thing off (I let out a little squeel at this point). Anyway, long story short-haha get it?!?!? My birthday is this Monday and I will be 24. I felt I needed a change for my new year :) Here is the new do!


3 comments:

Hailey said...

Only 24! You young little thing! Your hair cut is beautiful!

Kristen said...

Beautiful! Sorry I couldn't be there at bunco tonight, it was just way too impossible. Hope you had fun.

Genny said...

It looks so good! Short hair is so much easier as a mom, and then it doesn't end up back all the time!