Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lesson Learned

Yesterday my entire family took a much needed mid-afternoon nap. The kids each slept for about 45 minutes longer than they usually do...big mistake. Aden ended up throwing a screaming fit in his crib and I couldn't get him to sleep until 9:30, Ava didn't go to bed until 9:45! So much for time with my hubby after the usual 8pm bedtime. A long nap is something that we won't be trying again. I, however, was in sheer heaven because I haven't had a good nap in sooooooooo long. I crawled into bed and slept for almost 3 hours too :) It was good!

2 comments:

Genny said...

It's so funny how such a seemingly small adjustment can throw everything off so much! Glad you got a good nap in though!

Hailey said...

Whew! Naps are so great when you can get them. We don't get them very often though - Viv naps from 12-2 and then goes down from 6:30pm-6:30am. I cherish those times in the evening with Derek so I can totally relate to missing that time!