Thursday, June 26, 2008

Amazing

AVA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Well, from about 10:30pm to 5am. I was shocked. I kept waking up and staring at her, and I had awful dreams so I still didn't sleep but she did :) She starts out in her crib at 7:30pm and then sometime before midnight she magically makes her way to our bed to snuggle with me and nurse (I absolutely love this time) and then she's fast asleep again. I just love having my warm, soft, little girl asleep next to me. I guess I feel like because she is probably my last baby, I want to savor every sleepy moment with her. I'm sure Scott feels differently, but that's OK haha! Soon she will be sleeping on her own and even he will miss her snuggles every once and awhile. Yay for my Ava Leigh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! That is soooo exciting!! Tyler did the same thing last night!!! Only his was from 7:30-7 (THAT"S A HUGE FIRST FOR US!!) Let's hope they continue this!! Woohoo!! See you tonight @ Bunco!

The Plonski Family said...

I love the sleepy time too. I savor every snuggle moment i get with charlee. That's great that she slept through the night, congrats! And your hair looks awesome too!