Friday, June 13, 2008

Photography Is Love

OK I finally have a few minutes while both of the babies are asleep...last weekend I assisted an amazing photographer for a wedding at the Mission Inn. I loved it! I had no idea how much photographers really work at weddings-my legs were sore the next day from running up and down stairs. It was such a rush! I was able to use a few incredible cameras and gorgeous lenses. I would eventually love to photograph weddings all of the time around the desert. Sooooo...needless to say this has sparked a fire under my bum and I am desperate for a good camera for my birthday (are you reading this, Mommy?!). I mean a GOOD ONE! Unfortunately my "good one" is very pricey--ugg. I have stolen my parent's Nikon and have been taking shots of my babies around my house, experimenting with different lighting ECT I've also found a template that I really love for my future website! I'm hoping to gather great shots/lots of experience over the summer and have my website up and running by the start of next school year. Listen up, Mommies! I would like to shoot all of your babies/families for FREE...AND give you a high resolution disc of the images in exchange for full use of the photos on my future website. If you would like to take me up on this, just let me know. I'm hoping to start shooting families next month! Once I get the website up I will have business cards made up to match it and off we goooooooo! I'm so excited about this :)

4 comments:

The Plonski Family said...

Oh absolutly count us in! We'd love to be a part of your photography! Let me know when your ready to start the photo shoots!

Kristen said...

We would love to but I can understand if we would be a nightmare and a half for you. I was talking to someone last night about having pics taken but it having to be someone we know whho would be patient with us. We would definitely "break you in"-quick:)

Mommy2HayLo said...

Hi Katie~
I happened upon your site thru Kristen's. Perfect timing!! We would love to take you up on the photo shoot!! Just let us know.

Genny said...

Count us in! That's so great that you have found something that you are really passionate about! Photography would be such an awesome talent to have. Can't wait to start seeing some of your stuff!