Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aden's birthday post 2

I'm finally getting around to finishing up the posts about Aden's birthday so here we go...

Aden got a tricycle for his birthday! He is still working on learning how to ride it :)


Cuddling with Mommy in his jammies...he was really sick on his birthday :(


During his party...so many people...so many presents...he has tired eyes!


He HATED the candle on his cake. It was so cute-he was trying to get out of his high chair while we were singing to him!


I still can't believe that my buddy is two years old! It has gone by so very fast. He is like a little person now, not a baby anymore. I am so thankful that God loved me enough to give me Aden, he has been the greatest joy in my life (Ava, too, but this post all about Aden! LOL) I can't wait to watch him grow and learn during this next year. I love my biggest boy BATS

0 comments: