Friday, September 26, 2008

Aden's B-Day--post 1

Aden woke up on his second birthday feeling yucky...we decided to go up to Oak Glen to pick apples anyway. We figured that being outside in cooler air would make him feel better. Here he is in his car seat on the way there. Unhappy.



He did have a few moments of excitement when we first made it to the orchard. Apples everywhere!


 
"Daddy I found one!"


This as one of my favorite pictures of the day, Ava and her apple.


Pumpkins (fall is my absolute favorite season)


Carrying my fussy boy back to the car...I am in love with this picture!

 

Misery. He was asleep about two minutes after I took this picture and we were on our way home. We were in Oak Glen for 1 hour and 15 minutes. ugg.

 

I am so sad that Aden is having such a hard day today. He loves apples and loves being outside so this has been such a bummer. We will definatly go up to Oak Glen again this season when he is back to his normal happy self. More posts and picture to come....   :( Poor boy

2 comments:

The Plonski Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aden!!! We hope you fel better soon :)

Genny said...

Happy birthday Aden! Sorry he had such a rough day :-( Hope you get to have another small celebration when he is feeling better.