Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Busy

I am becoming a Blogger slacker :)


I have been really busy taking pictures (my first wedding on Saturday) and the kiddies keep me jumping. Today Ava took a 3 and a half hour nap-yay!!!

OK I don't really have time to blog...my website is undergoing major changes and I am so happy with how it is turning out. That is why I have been non existent lately. I'm hoping to have the new version published by tomorrow night. I'll let you all know :)  OH YA...

I was hired at the preferred photographer for Morningside Country Club....hehe!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Genny said...

you are but we all forgive you! Just throw us a picture every now and then and we'll be happy! Glad everything is going so well!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! They know talent when they see it!

Holly said...

Yay!! That's so exciting!! Blessings are be poured out and I'm so excited for you!!

Hailey said...

Woo Hoo! That's a wonderful new job! Enjoy your time an don't worry about blogging - we will just wait anxiously and be happy when you do have time to post!