Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Be an American...VOTE!

This morning I VOTED for the first time! I was so excited to go have my voice heard :)  Actually, I feel a little embarrassed that I have not voted in the past, but there is no time like the present. Everything changes when you have children, so I want to do my part to make sure their future is a good one (corny??).  Anyway, I'm wearing my "I voted" sticker right now HAHA! 


Soooo, yesterday I had a meeting at Morningside. I was given the grand tour and was able to talk with "the boss" about what they are looking for as far photographs are concerned. My first event is this Wednesday evening, and then I have another one on Saturday...that one is the "opening ball". It's a black tie affair and I am soooo excited! (I'm also excited about the pay checks LOL)

OK I know that I need to post pictures from Halloween but they are all on my Mommy's camera, so once I get to her house and have a few minutes I will put them up :)  

EVERYONE....GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Genny said...

Good for you for voting for the first time! I have voted in the last few presidential elections, but this one meant so much more to me because of it's impact on my family. Congrats on all your success with the photography, it has really taken off quickly!