Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures.....?????

Aden woke up feeling like a champ today-yay! My brother Tim came over to take a few family portraits of us for our Christmas card. So....I get my backdrop set up and we all get cleaned up. Everyone wore some sort of black shirt and jeans (except Ava-she wore a black shirt and a pink tutu-because she HAD to wear her new tutu in our Christmas pictures!) Well, to make a long story short, it didn't go as planned. Why did I ever think that we would get a 2 year old and a 10 month old to smile at the same time-let alone SIT STILL at the same time?!?!?! HAHA





2 comments:

Genny said...

still super cute though!!

Danielle said...

Glad you found me too! Great pictures, such a beautiful family you have. We are having our family pictures done this weekend! It'll be our first offical family pic since the gilrs were born.