Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This blog is very gross, but I feel that I HAVE to rant and rave a little bit so don't read it if you don't like to be grossed out.

Well...Aden pulled through like a champ and the next day (Wed) he was perfectly fine. So, we went to La Casita (sorry I didn't see you Hailey!!!) and ate a huge, yummy meal. Then the real fun began! I started throwing up just before midnight. Ava was an angel and slept in her room until 2am, at which point she came to bed and nursed, rolled over and thew up all over me. We changed the sheets and layed back down. Ava throws up again. After I threw up for a few hours, Scott started. Ava has diarrhea all over the sheets (I think it's time for new bedding). Then she throws up on the carpet after she wakes up for the day...twice! Scott has thrown up all day and to top it all off, I had to suck it up and go to Morningside for a 4 hour event...not fun. I have never in my life seen/dealt with so many bodily fluids flying everywhere in one day. So this year for Thanksgiving, we are thankful for our toilets, washer and dryer, and carpet cleaning solution. BLAH

3 comments:

Genny said...

Oh hun, i'm sooooo sorry. That stomach flu is awful! especially when everyone gets it at once! Don't worry about being gross, you know EVERY single Mom has been there. Hope you guys are feeling better?

Hailey said...

okay - you poor thing! Now i'm glad that I couldn't make it to you to say hello - or else we might be barfing too!

Danielle said...

Oh, boy. Been there done that. So sorry you all had to go through that. Better to get it all over in one shot :)I got flash backs of when we all went through the same thing.