Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Updates

OK well Miss Ava has been sleeping through the night for about a month. I didn't want to say anything until it was a done deal. The only problem is that Scott and I are so used to getting up that neither of us sleep through the night! Someday :) She is trying to run now, and usually topples over because she has built up so much momentum and her little legs can't keep up!


Aden is becoming quite a chatter box. He can say almost any word you throw at him, and will repeat EVERYTHING you say (watch out!). He can count to 20, he knows all of his shapes, and lots of colors. So smart!!

Scott and I had our second counseling session...not quite as fun as the last one. It was a good thing though, and we have homework and new communication tools to learn. Feels like school...

I want to let everyone know that I will be making this blog private. I don't want anyone that I don't know looking at my posts, and seeing pictures of the kids. I will send out an email and you can all respond with your email address and I will add you to the list. Okiedokie...I have nothing interesting to say so I better start some laundry :)

0 comments: