Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first post as a 24 year old :)

Well, I am another year older. I spent my 24th birthday at home with Scott and the kids. It was a relaxing day, and my mom came over to babysit so that Scott and I could go to dinner. I had a little party on Saturday night with some of my close friends as well. Over all it was a few days of great fun! Thanks to my very wonderful and generous parents, I will be ordering a CAMERA this week! I can't wait to have it in my hands and to start shooting :)

Unfortunately, Scott had a little accident this morning. He was kicking a ball in the house and kicked the ottoman instead! He broke his toe and I had to take him to urgent care for an x-ray. Luckily it was a clean break and it didn't need to be set. All he can do it tape it and wait for it to heal on it's own. This means that golf is out for awhile so I'm sure he is pretty bummed.

Ava had shots today...it's no fun. She did OK and stopped crying when I picked her up. Both of the babies are asleep right now--silence! She weighs just over 17 pounds-I remember when she weighed just over 6 pounds LOL She has decided that her first word is "DADA". I told her that she is a traitor and she needs to say "mama" but she insists that "dada" is the one. She has also decided that her second word is "DADDY" (noticing a trend?!) I told her she was rude but she doesn't seem to care. Ava and Daddy are very happy with each other. "DADADADADA Daddy DADADADADA Daddy..." That's what I hear all day. RUDE. Oh well, I guess it's not the end of the world because she is in love with her daddy-he's not so bad! :)

0 comments: