Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Search For Help Begins

Somewhere between the head wound and the good glass of wine that followed, I came to the realization that I can't do it all on my own anymore. I can't be super mom, super wife, super daughter/sister/friend, super house keeper, super chauffeur, super photographer, super blogger, super church singer and super Mom2Mom Leader. The decision has been made....I'm hiring a house keeper. I've had two consultations so far, one today, I'm hoping to have someone start next week. Here is a list of what I need to get done THIS weekend.....


Family:
Take care of kids while Scott is at a 2 night Bachelor party (hmmm...)
Laundry
Potty train Ava
Clean out pantry
Go through Aden's clothes
PLAY

Business:
Finish editing Susan and Al's wedding (then blog, FB, get an album designed and ship their disc)
Finish editing baby Cayden's shoot (then blog, FB, and give them a disc)
Mail a disc to Riley's Farm (who is patiently waiting for it)
Order tri-fold cards
Finish ordering "Welcome Packet" materials
Call back a client to schedule her shoot
Design my jewel case covers (or lead Holly in the right direction so that she can do it)
Edit Ryan's headshots (then give him a disc)
Get up at sunrise on Sunday and drive to Malibu to shoot a wedding)

Mom2Mom:
Re-cap this week's speaker on the blog
Organize all of the flyers, handouts ECT
Get in touch with Jason about leading worship
Get in touch with Kameron about Mom's Night Out
Add 4 new moms to the contact list

SOOO after this post, I hope to stop complaining about how busy I am and actually get a grip on all of this....someone pray for me.


5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm praying!

The Letter 'W' said...

good girl! i came to the same conclusion almost 2 years ago. being a SAHM and working part time does not leave much room for rest, play, or sanity! i am so thankful for our housekeeper!! at first i felt bad about hiring help since i was at home but i quickly got over that! it will be such a help to you! oh, and i said a pray for you today. :)

Genny said...

Oh man Lady! That is a lot of stuff! Housekeeper sounds like a neccessity to me!

Catherine said...

Sounds like something's gotta give. Not sure if the housekeeper will help, although I know you will feel better when your house is clean! :) I've learned sometimes, even the good things often have to wait for a better season in life... praying for you, sweetie.

Hailey said...

I'll be praying over here. Sounds like your to do list is taking over your mind :) been there. A clean house will atleast be one less thing on the list :)