Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 Years?!?!?!

Scott and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Saturday. I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years-it really doesn't seem like it has been that long. My brother and his lovely new wife came over to babysit and we went to dinner and a movie. I haven't seen a movie since Ava was 3 weeks old! We were away from the babies for 4 hours!!!!!!! It was so very nice to get away and just concentrate on each other. He got me and iPod Touch and I am so excited about it. It was a great day :)


Today I went to the spaaaaaaaaaaa with Holly and Jessica. We each had a facial and it was amazing. The kids were with Scott and they did a really good job while I was gone-Ava even took a bottle :)  I feel so refreshed and rejuvenated after this nice weekend. I haven't had this much time away from my babies in forever! It was a great weekend for me. 

I love my hubby sooooo much...in the next five years, I will try to not yell at him as much HAHA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I'm sooo soo glad that you guys were able to get away and just be with each other!!

And I had an AMAZING spa day with you guys today too!! It is soooo refreshing and we definitely need to make it happen more often, yeah?!

Okay...that's all now. LOVE YOU!

Genny said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a great couple of days!