Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Won I Won!!

I have been watching an item on eBay for the last few days. It is a lens for my camera...a good one...a reaaaaaly good one! You know-one of those white ones that you see on TV with the thin red ring around the end (that signifies that it is of professional quality).  I didn't bid on it, I just sat back and waited. So last night I decided that it was a good business investment and that I HAD TO HAVE IT. I sat in front of my computer and watched the clock count down. When there was only 45 seconds left I entered my bid. Immediately eBay told me that I was just outbid. OH NO! I entered another bid-OH NO-outbid again. So I sat and held my breath-when the clock said only 4 seconds left I pounced-like a crazy mama tiger from the jungle! HAHA I won! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I have never bid on something on eBay so I am soooo excited that I actually won. I have very sneaky tactics-no one even knew I was watching the item and then I won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I need to settle down :) Now I really need to photograph people and get going because I have to pay for this lens! It is used though so that helped-it's in great condition. It looks absolutley flawless in the upclose pics. OK I have to get my coffee-I am just soooo excited :)

0 comments: