Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm still here!

I haven't posted in awhile so here is what's going on in our house...


Aden-
likes to eat crayons
cut his second molar-only 2 more to go!
is starting to say "Mommy" instead of "Mama"---so amazingly adorabale!

Ava-
still wakes up 4 times a night
has 7 teeth 
is trying sooooo soooo hard to crawl

Scott-
leaves next Wed to go to Milwaukee to golf
starts teaching on Tuesday

Me-
going crazy trying to get my website up by Monday (I promised myself Sept 1st would be my "go live" day....easier said than done!) Finding the right music has been absolute TORTURE. I am a musician so I am overly critical and it is holding everything up. I'll get there-eventually. Every free second I have is spent on the computer. Next week I'm getting new glasses so that I can actually see what I'm doing :)

THE END

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. This morning was the first time I had been on the computer since... I don't even know when the last time was- many days ago! Then when I was on this morning I began to take care of a few things and because I had so many distractions, the battery died before I could get to you. I know you had said that Saturday or Sunday would work for you, if you still want to do it we are available both days. I know it is short notice it really has been crazy here. I would totally understand if you are unable to do it.