Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Know They Knows He's Gone

Yesterday I took Scott to the airport. He is on his way to Milwaukee for the US Mid-Amateur Championship. He will be gone at least until Monday. This morning, Aden decided to wake up at 4:30am. These things never happen when Scott is home. Why, you ask?? I have no idea. He never went back to sleep (sigh). Oh well-maybe we can all nap together this afternoon.


I have been hearing the nicest things about my website-YAY! Thanks to everyone who wrote and called to talk to me about it :) OHHHH and especially thanks to my GRANDMA KATY who pointed out a few spelling errors that hopefully no one else noticed! I guess when I was working on this thing late at night my brain went to sleep.

Little Miss AVA is sitting up now and she rarely tips over. She has 7 teeth now (I might have said that in a previous post) and she says "Mama" all of the time. She is sooooo very close to crawling. She sort of does "the worm" like Aden did, where she lunges forward onto her chest to get around. Aden is having lots of fun trying to say big words like "telescope" and "spaghetti" (TRYING haha)     OH YA A few days ago I was cooking and my cupboard broke and sent all of my plates flying in my face. They shattered all over the kitchen in a million pieces. Luckily no one was hurt and I put the kids straight in their carseats and drove to my parent's house. Scott came home and found a disaster all over the place and no family in sight so he was pretty scared when we finally talked-poor guy. He cleaned and cleaned so that the kids would be safe and not step on any glass. OK This has been a long one! Here a few cute pictures from the past few weeks.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Kids are always worse when Dad isn't around. No fair! Hopefully Scott will do great! Would you mind e-mailing me your e-mail address? I have a few things I wanna ask about your photos. bollenberg@gmail.com Thanks Katie!

The Plonski Family said...

Ava and Scott look soo cute in that picture! Charlee acts up when Isaac is working too, I dont get it! haha I'm glad no one was hurt in the cabinet disaster :)