Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lots of random things to say...

First and foremost...Ava is getting over roseola. She had a very high fever and after a few days it broke, then came the spots! They don't itch or bother her in any way, she just looks like the creature from the black lagoon...here she is eating her first big girl cracker...can you see the tiny red spots?? She is covered in them!




I have new glasses! I used to just need them for reading but now they are for part/full time use. I don't think that I look very good in glasses because I'm so fair so I just picked out some really cute and kinda funky ones! Might as well go all out. They are very "loud" LOL




Aden is talking a lot! Every time Ava cries he says, "what happen?" or "not happy". Other fun things he likes to say are:
my baby
meema (instead of mommy)
isco (san fransisco-his favorite book)
cokie (cookie)
ano (piano)
nessa (that is what he calls the Roomba-I have no clue why!)
Anyway, he is just too cute and wonderful and smart and funny and I could just go on and on alllllll day about his adorableness :)

I had a great photo shoot today with a very handsome and sweet  little boy named Justice. Thanks to Holly for hooking us up! His cute face will be up on my website in the next few days so go check it out!  OK nightynight!

0 comments: