Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

It's 8:45pm and the babies are in bed. I'm waiting for Scott to come home from a volleyball tournament in Hemet so things are pretty quiet right now. This afternoon, Ava started getting really fussy. I picked her up to give her kisses and noticed that she was pretty warm. Her temp was 101.7...she has been teething. I gave her Tylenol and Oragel and she went down for a little nap. I hate teething. It's so unfair for them. She wouldn't eat dinner and wouldn't even suck on the little "mesh feeder" with a piece of nectarine in it. All she wants to do is lay in my arms and nurse. I'm happy to oblige but Aden needs his mommy as well. I guess I really having nothing too interesting to post about...it's just quiet in my house. I find that weird :) I wonder where my book went.....I was reading earlier.....I think...hmmm.

0 comments: