Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nap!

My babies and I just woke up from a very long afternoon nap! Aden slept in his crib for 3 hours and Ava and I cuddled up in my bed and slept together for 2 hole hours! I can't even remember the last time I napped like that but it felt soooo good. Both of the babies went to the DR yesterday and they both have sore throats. Ava's temp has gotten up to 103.4! She is trying so hard to be nice but she is just so miserable. Anyway...just thought I'd share the blessed nap news! This was a big accomplishment for me (some of you may or may not know that I have a terrible time napping during the day no matter how exhausted I am LOL)

1 comments:

Genny said...

Yay! Naps are my best friend, if i don't take one i'm nodding off at six, lol. That's great, it sounds like in general, your heading towards more sleep and that's always a good thing!