Friday, April 11, 2008

6 hours

Last night I feel asleep with Ava at 8:30pm and we slept until 2:30am...that's 6 whole hours. I feel darn near giddy about it. I haven't gotten that much sleep in about 2 years. After that we nursed and then slept for another 2 and a half hours! Sleep is good. Sleep is great! Scott left at 5am to get ready for a golf tournament he is hosting this weekend so we won't be seeing much of him in these next couple of days :( That's OK, I know he needs some golfy time :) Tomorrow I am throwing my future sister-in-law's lingerie shower. My house is covered in pink Victoria's Secret bags and white candles-I love it! I have a few things I want to blog about but that will not be happening right now as my little one (pink little one, not blue) needs me!

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey Katie!!! Fun to have another friend blogging. Your kids are adorable! Hope all is well! xoxo!