Monday, April 21, 2008

A Big Day For Ava

Today AVA discovered that she can hold her head up! She just woke up and realized that it was fun and exciting! Here is the first picture I was able to get of it...

Here she is pushing up on her arms a little bit



"OK Mommy, no more pictures!"



Just when I thought she was done for the day--

SHE ROLLED FROM HER TUMMY TO HER BACK!!!!!!!
Needless to say I am the proudest Mommy around :)
I was getting seriously worried that we might have some sort of developmental delay since she literally WOULD NOT lift her head off of the ground. Thank you AVA, you made Mommy and Daddy sooooooo happy!


4 comments:

The Plonski Family said...

Congratulations! GO AVA!!! Glad things are going well for you guys! Just wanted to share my family blog with you! IsaacandJessi.blogspot.com I finally made one! I most definitly cant wait for M2M tomorrow! See ya there!

Sabrina said...

yay for Ava! Such a relief isn't it? Tell Miss Ava to pass those milestone skills this way so my almost 14 month old would WALK!

Holly said...

Woohoo!!! YEAH for Ava!! What a big girl!! I can't wait to see her skills tomorrow morning - she is growing up so fast!!

Kristen said...

I knew she would do it when SHE was ready. She just wanted the drama that would come along with worrying her parents. This is only the beginning :)