Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birthday Boy


Yesterday was my hubby's 40th birthday! The kids and I brought him lunch at work and then we had a little party with lots of alcohol at night! I didn't know that teachers could drink that much :) It was soooooo beautiful last night-no one wanted to hang out inside our house. Everyone gathered around the firepit for hours-it was great to finally put our beautiful backyard to good use. After most of Scott's people left we went in the hot tub with Emily and Mike and one other couple we are friends with. It was great-very hot! You've gotta love good margaritas and a hot tub! We were up until midnight and I was shocked. I seriously haven't been up that late in soooooo long. Sometimes I feel like I'm the 40 year old. Aden went to bed right at 8pm and Ava was asleep by 9pm--of course we used the trusty video monitor while we were outside :)

My friend's mom came out of surgery well and was discharged today. They will be flying home tomorrow for her to finish her recovery-thanks to all of you who prayed for her!

I feel like I have so much to write about and not enough energy to type it all. I need sleeeeeeep!

0 comments: