Saturday, April 12, 2008

iRobot

I have to share something with everyone that has changed our lives...it's the iRobot ROOMBA! (that crazy round vacume cleaner). We borrowed a friend's for a day and we were hooked and ran to Bed Bath and Beyond that weekend to buy one. It does such a great job at cleaning our floors. We NEVER vacume...it does the floors all by itself. You can set a timer and it will turn on and clean your whole house while you are gone, then it will dock itself to charge again! Also, it comes with these little pods that act like a virtual wall and it can't pass (so you can set the pod in front of a door and it will clean that room but not pass through the doorway). Scott and I now lovingly refer to the iRobot as the "babysitter", as Aden follows it around the house the entire time it cleans-it's great! He crawls in front of it and then dives out of the way just before it "gets" him. It goes under the furniture, and from the carpet to hard surfaces--aaahhhhh--I just can't say enough wonderful things about it. Babysitter-I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I have sooooo been wanting one of these!! Lucky girl!!! How nice not to have to vacuum!!! We just might be investing in one if I can talk Chad into it : )

Kristen said...

I want one too!!

Sabrina said...

I have a few friends how also rave about this! You should get the one that mops for you too :)! Lucky you, I would LOVE one!