Monday, April 21, 2008

SCGA

RIGHT NOW my amazingly talented hubby is WINNING the Southern California Golf Association Mid-Amateur golf championship. He's won this one once before, and has won the SCGA Amateur 3 times. He is sooooo cool! I so wish that I could be walking along the golf course-cheering him on but alas-someone has to watch the children! We have one of Scott's friends staying with us during the tournament and he is tied for 4Th place right now! Golf is seriously boring-UNLESS your love is playing and THEN is is seriously fun :)

SO both of my babies are alseep right now-this is very rare. Of course, I am at my Mom's house and not at my own so I can't get anything done during these quiet moments (well, at least I can blog!)

Yesterday AVA was on her tummy and sort of sat up on her arms a bit to lift her head up and look around-I CRIED when I saw this! I was just so excited that she is finally starting to make some progress in the noggin' department. All of her hair has fallen out on the back of her head and it drives me crazy because I swear all I do is hold her. Oh well, her beautiful face makes up for the lack of hair on the back of her head :O)

ADEN has learned that it is really fun to run up and down the couch. It scares me to death because I just know one of these days he is going to go flying off of the edge and land on the tile or something! We have started giving him TIMEOUTS!!! We put the red "timeout stool" in the corner and when we plop him on it he gets really excited and plays. He plays with his toes and says "stinky" while waving his hand in front of his face...this is NOT how timeouts are supposed to go. He doesn't really get it yet-but we are being consistent and sooner or later, he will understand that he's in trouble--we just hope it's SOONER rather than LATER. This HAS to work because we don't spank!

OK well that was a good update :) Happy Monday to you all!

0 comments: