Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Progress

Well...Aden has slept in his own room for three nights now. The first two, Scott was in the room with him, and last night was the first night we used the video monitor. I felt so reasurred knowing that I could just roll over and watch the little TV and see Aden peacfully sleeping in his crib. This thing is so sensitive that I can actually hear every breath he takes. I'm feeling a little better about it, I just miss him being close to me. Now we just have Ava in our room (can't give that one up just yet). One step closer to having a "child free" bedroom! Someday...someday :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

You're doing great Katie! Every night will get a little easier. Oh and I love your blog design by the way! How'd you do it? It's super cute!

Kristen said...

Good job on the blog design, I am so proud of you!