Monday, July 21, 2008

A Day With Tyler

On Saturday Holly came over with Tyler and we had a little photo shoot. Scott was still out of town so Aden, Ava and Tyler kept the house pretty noisy! Holly gets Tyler dressed and plops him on the backdrop and he is happy as a clam until I start shooting. It was so cute-every time he heard the shutter release he would get so serious and not move! I got some beautiful shots of him staring me down :) We were able to get a few precious smiles too. I've been editing (fixing my exposure mistakes LOL) them and can't wait to give Holly a disc of the images and see what she thinks. After that, Chad came to pick up Tyler and Holly stayed. A few of my other girlfriends came over and we had a little "girls night" after my babies went to bed. I needed laughter after 3 days of Scott being gone so I really enjoyed sitting by the pool with a margarita and relaxing! Thanks girlies  :)  Holly was such a good helper with my babies so that I could make dinner and clean the kitchen too!! Love you Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the fun Saturday photo shoot and girls night! I had such a good time with the girls and I'm glad I was able to help you out a little after being on your own for 3 days - ANYTIME - I mean that! Love you!