Sunday, July 6, 2008

Frustration

Last night I went out to dinner with one of my best friends. It was lovely to get out of the house for a little while. Ava went to bed at 7:20pm and I was out the door...well...she must have missed me because she was wide awake and ready to play from 10:30pm -12:30am. I keep telling myself that someday soon it will be easier. I'm just so tired!

We are having a cricket problem. Scott sprayed outside and now they are all coming inside so that they don't die. I must have made the poor man (broken toe and all) jump up and kill about 10 crickets yesterday. It's creeping me out!

Today feels like a "two cup of coffee" kind of day.

1 comments:

Jess Schroeder said...

I am always here if you need a baby break!!! Gabe and I have SERIOUS baby fever, and would love to help you out!

We used to have the WORST cricket problem, until we found ExtermaPest. They come and spray the inside and outside every other month for $34. It is worth every penny :)