Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Suprises For Me!

A few days ago there was a knock on the door. Since I have been waiting for all of my equipment to arrive I was up and running to answer it. It was FedEx and he had a huge HP professional photo printer/copier/scanner/fax ect. "I didn't order this!" After a few minutes Scott fessed up and it was my belated birthday present! I am sooooo excited. 


Next...
Our laptop is 6 years old and has been in pretty bad shape for some time. We've often talked about getting a new computer, one that I can edit images on and work this photography thing out with :)  Money is always an issue though when you have 2 babies in diapers and gas is just under $5 a gallon...so today I came home from my mom's house and there was a thin black box sitting on the table with a note..."happy anniversary" It was a MacBook Pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this is my first blog on my amazing new computer. Scott also ordered the most incredible editing program and had it installed for me. I'm getting a better hang of the camera and shooting manually, but with this program I can fix anything that I mess up-woohoo! Here is a lovely shot of my lovely daughter, taking with my amazing camera and edited with my amazing editing program. It was a good day :)


OOPS! OK I have no clue how to use a Mac and how to get this picture from my editing program into this post...hmm...lot's to learn...next time HAHA

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Lucky you!! So many fun new toys to play with!! What editing program did you get for your mac? Let me know if you have any mac questions and maybe I can help you out! I love ours!! Never been happier with a computer!!