Friday, July 11, 2008

Update

Aden's tooth seems to be doing very well. I guess that the "blueness" isn't really that noticeable unless you pull his lip up and really look at it but I am his mommy so I know everything and it freaked me out. It isn't any darker and I didn't end up taking him to the dentist. I know that I will just pay a couple hundred dollars and all I will hear is "Let's keep an eye on it". Anyway, it isn't loose anymore so that is a GREAT sign. He is still chomping down on apples daily so I think it is safe to move past this one. I'm sure other mouth injuries will creep up on us over the next few years though! Boys are so rough and tough :)

Yesterday Scott and I had massages. It was so nice but I felt a little sick afterward. I guess she just worked out a lot of kinks so I just felt a bit achy and nauseous. I hear that is pretty common though. After the babies went to bed we went for a swim in the dark and it was SO nice. The water was perfect. It was just nice to float around and be peaceful.

SOOOOO.....something else happened yesterday that was very cool...

MY CAMERA CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was about 4 days early so I was shocked when I opened the door and it was UPS with a big box full of goodies for me! I'm still waiting for one of the lenses and my lighting equipment should come next week. I squealed when I saw it. It is HUGE and beautiful and I am in the process of going through the paperwork and starting to dive into the manual to learn about it. The thing is alot more complicated than I thought! My goal is to shoot in fully "manual" mode and opposed to "automatic" that we all are used to shooting in. In manual mode, the photographer is in charge of setting the shutter speed, exposure ECT for every shot-the camera doesn't do it for you. So basically-I have a lot of learning to do!

0 comments: