Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleep

So last night Ava went to bed at 8:30pm (which is an hour late) because we were out with Scott's side of the family, celebrating a few birthdays. She slept in her room until.........................

4:00am!!!!!!
Scott said that he woke up at 3:30am and went to check on her (so sweet) and she was still fast asleep. He woke me up at 4am and had her in his arms. He said that all she did was grunt a little bit and he went and got her because he thought my boobies would be ready to explode (haha-I said "boobies" on my blog!) This morning when we got up I said, "Honey, if I'm asleep then I don't care about my boobies!" It was amazing. Maybe she will want to sleep now that her 3rd tooth finally came in. I feel like a normal human being this morning :) Sleep is seriously a gift from God LOL

                                         




3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY KATIE!!! I'm so glad she slept for you!! That is an AMAZINGLY long time! She just had to get that little tooth through!

Unknown said...

Oh and that is an absolutely PRECIOUS picture!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the good sleep. Ava is so beautiful!