Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Progress...??

About Ava...

We still have her sleeping in her room as much as possible and it hasn't been going very well. Scott has to run down to her a few times every night and then brings her to bed to nurse and sleep with us after he can't take it anymore (what a trooper!). Well, last night I put her to bed at 7:45pm. She woke up 45 minutes later and I had to sway her back and forth for about 30 seconds and then I layed her down and she was out like a light. Scott heard her fuss at 10pm and while he was on his way to pick her up she went back to sleep on her own! WAIT-it gets better! THEN she slept until 2:40am!!! This means that from 8:30pm - 2:40am she was on her own :) I went to bed at 9:45 and slept for 5 straight hours :) Needless to say, this is very encouraging and I hope nights like these will start becoming the norm.

0 comments: